Power washing is the process of using high pressurized water to wash various surfaces in order to remove built up dirt, grime and molds. The process of power washing must be carried out by a skilled professional who has knowledge and experience operating such equipment and using various chemicals.
There are different levels of pressure and quantities of industrial cleaning chemicals that can and need to be used not only to thoroughly clean but, not to damage any surface. Your Landscape Partner stands behind any service we provide and assure the job will always be done professionally with an excellent outcome for our clients.
Various Powerwashing Services we offer:
- Whole Home Exterior Washing (Siding, Stucco, Brick, Stone and more)
- Basement Walkups
- Fence & Deck Washing and Restoration
Keeping your deck maintained can add years of life to a very expensive investment. Regular washing and staining to perserve natural woods is essential in avoiding more costly repairs or replacements.
Our Process includes:
- Powerwashing away grime and old peeling stain
- Hand Sanding that is necessary.
- Replace rotten , warped damage wood
- Repair, pound down & popping screws
- Hand paint and stain
- Masonry Repairs
- Patio Repairs
- Pointing and Re-Mortaring
Your landscape partner also provides semi- annual landscape maintenance as well. Many clients find that they just need a little help for the big stuff but, prefer to handle the weekly maintenance on their own. Some of these a-la carte services include:
- Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter Cleanups
- Weeding & Eradication
- Bed Edging and Mulching
- Annual Flower Arrangement Design & Installation
- Pruning and Plant Care
- Shrub Trimming and Shaping
- Shrub Reduction & Heavy Pruning
- Specialty Tree Pruning & Reduction
- Complete Tree and Shrub Removal
- Lawn Repair and Renovation
- Leaf Removal
- Custom Fence Installation and Repair
- Gutter Cleaning
- Debris Hauling